Thursday, September 8, 2011

“The Pedestrian” Before You Read: Life in 2053

Life for me in 2053 will be awesome. I will be served and waited on by high tech robots and I will be abale to go wherever I want. Everyday work will be easy and my boss will be a robot also. In 2053 I will be about sixty-three years old and probably be retired. Being retired will be fun in the future. I will be able to relax and enjoy life without being bored. I can travel to space, take a trip to the moon, and maybe go chill on jupiter. Things will be so different and new. There will be a lot of new technology, scientists might be able to cure cancer and other common diseases. Life in 2053 will be fun and easier than the present life for me.

2 comments:

  1. I want a robot--but not a robot boss. I would worry if I was far more intelligent than my boss.

    ReplyDelete