Monday, September 26, 2011

Dragons Den:ABC's About Me

Alert of fake people
Black and Native American are my ethnicities
Clean and clear is my favorite facial cleanser.
Daring is my middle name.
Energetic...most of the time.
Frannie is my best friend.
Gages are very interesting to me.
Haters don't faze me :)
LOVE INDIAN TACOS !
Jokes make me laugh.
Kangaroos seem chill.
Life still seems questionable.
My idol is my mother.
Never stops texting on my phone<--according to Jenifer C.
Only man I love is my dad :)
Patient
Quesadilla..mmmmm
Roniesha Upchurch is a strange name..
Still waiting for something new and different.
Tired all the time.
Understood...barely
Violent
Weird
eXited when good things happen
Zoos are fun

2 comments:

  1. I love that your idol is your mother, thats sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really enjoy eating Indian tacos--well I used to. I no longer eat beef. I still like the plain ones with honey. Mmm!

    ReplyDelete