Friday, October 28, 2011

Dia de los Muertos - Pick a Person

I plan to construct a Dia de los Muertos altar about my grandmother, Anna Prietto-Sandoval. Her main charcter trait is wise. This person is known for being the greatest chief to ever lead her tribe for twenty whole years. Her appearance when she was a young woman, was known to be very beautiful and as she got older she started looking stronger and healthier every day. Others think my grandma is a very powerful and positive person to being around. She always has something wise to say about what goes on around the reservation. My grandma always thought that the children of the tribe should always get involved in their culture and never give up on their people. A few items that I may include  in my altar to represent this person are beaded jewelery, material, more pictures and some flowers. I selected this person because shes the greatest person, that I know of, that has ever lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment