Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Second Semester 2012 Goals

My goal for the second semester of the 2011-2012 school year is to get my homework done and to try to stay committed to receiving good grades. I will select this goal because the last semester I just gave up on myself and I didn't want to try because I had no hope in myself. Also because I want to be able to be more responsible and I want to show others that I can be. I will achieve this goal by paying better attention in class and writing down what my homework is every day. At the end of the semester I will know I achieved my goal by looking back at the progress I have made and I will compare it to how my performance was the first semester.

1 comment:

  1. I know you have the potential to earn very high grades. One of your strengths is taking tests, so just doing the other work and paying attention more will really help you to succeed.

    ReplyDelete